The admission list of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check FUWUKARI admission list can be found below.
Has FUWUKARI Released Admission List For 2018/2019? Is FUWUKARI Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that FUWUKARI admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in FUWUKARI admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
This post of course will be very useful and beneficial for all those searching for how to check FUWUKARI admission list, FUWUKARI admission list, FUWUKARI admission list 2018/2019, is FUWUKARI admission list out 2018/2019, FUWUKARI admission list 2018/19, FUWUKARI admission list 2018/2019, FUWUKARI part time admission list.
Other FUWUKARI Latest News
- See FUWUKARI Registration Procedures (New & Returning)
- FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Form
- FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark
- FUWUKARI Post-UTME Screening Result
How To Check FUWUKARI Admission Status
- Go to FUWUKARI Admission status checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission on JAMB CAPS
FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Go to https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/.
- Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
After payment of Acceptance fee, candidates are required to do the following:
- If you have been offered admission and make Acceptance payment of #5000.00.
- After successful Acceptance payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of #1000.00 for screening.
- After successful Screening Payment Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required document for verification.
Kindly note that if you have make Acceptance payment before, you need to Relogin and make payment for Screening of #1000.00 before your verification process will be completed.
How To Check FUWUKARI Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
FUWUKARI Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by FUWUKARI with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that FUWUKARI is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check FUWUKARI Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.