Do you want to know how much FUTMINNA acceptance fee for 2020/2021 is? If you are interested in FUTMINNA acceptance fee then am very happy to inform you that we have updated FUTMINNA acceptance fee here in this post you are currently reading.
This is a notice to the general public as well as prospective students of Federal University of Technology Minna that FUTMINNA acceptance fee for 2020/2021 has been released and is now available here in this post. If you have not been offered admission or you have not checked your admission list then you can select FUTMINNA admission list here.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
About FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee
Incase you don’t already know, FUTMINNA acceptance fee is an amount required to be paid by candidates offered admission into Federal University of Technology Minna indicating that they have accepted the offer of admission given to them by the university and are willing and ready to complete the remaining admission processes and registration required to become a full fledged student of the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA).
Failure to pay FUTMINNA acceptance fee within the stipulated time/date will mean the candidate does not accept the offer of admission given to them by the university and would not be going further with any registration. You can also select and check FUTMINNA school fees here.
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee
FUTMINNA acceptance fee is N20,000.
Note: The acceptance fee above is speculated and is not the official acceptance fee for Federal University of Technology Minna. We are going to update this page soon with the official FUTMINNA acceptance fee.
How To Pay FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee
- Click on ‘2021/2022 UTME/ DE Admission Status’ Link to Print/Reprint your admission status, so that you can retrieve your STUDENT ID.
- Go to the school portal – https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/accpt/ – to continue to the Acceptance Fee Payment page.
- Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
- Enter your STUDENT ID
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
- A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the University.
Note: To access your school email,
- Visit the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
- Click on the Student link on the website
- A page is displayed showing Student Resources. Scroll down and click on Student e-mail. Alternatively, you can go to www.gmail.com
- Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
- Click on the inbox to retrieve the eportal password sent to your email. (Note: If there is no password in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the password)
- Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng)
- Enter your Student ID and the eportal password from the email.
- Click on the Login button
- Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
- Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
FUTMINNA Clearance Procedure
- Click on Student Link and scroll down to select ‘e-portal’
- Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
- Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
- Click on Academic Record to upload credentials
- Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven(7) result boxes provided
- All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First O’level Result, Second O’level Result (Optional), Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin).
- Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
- The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
- The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
- Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
- Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.
Deadline For Payment of FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee
The deadline for paying FUTMINNA acceptance fee is
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to FUTMINNA acceptance fee by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to FUTMINNA acceptance fee.