Are you a postgraduate candidates looking for FUTA postgraduate admission list? If am correct, then am happy to inform you that we have all the details you need concerning FUTA postgraduate admission list and hot to check your FUTA PG admission status.
Without wasting much time, let me quickly show you how to check FUTA postgraduate admission list below.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
How to Check FUTA Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to FUTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/tabpane/admissionListSetup.php.
- Select the programme you applied for, department and batch.
- Finally, click on ‘Check List’ button to access your admission status.
What to do after checking FUTA PG Admission List
Successfully admitted candidates are required to go through the procedure below to print their admission letters:
- After confirming your admission status, go to the bank and pay the Acceptance fee through e-tranzact platform only
- Return to the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/), click on ‘Student Login’, enter your username and password and click on ‘Payment Verification’ to verify your acceptance fee payment.
- After successful verification, click on ‘Admission Letter’ to print your Admission Letter
FUTA Registration Procedures for Admitted Postgraduate Candidates
If you have been offered admission then accept my warm congratulations. You can follow the instructions to complete your registrations.
- Screening forms will be available for students to collect at the departments
- Departments are to complete the section for Departmental Screening Officer as indicated in the form
- After the Department Screening, Report at School of Postgraduate Studies for registration clearance
- After clearance at SPGS, Login on the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) to generate invoice for School fees 1 and proceed to make payment at any bank using etranzact platform only.
- Return to the PG portal and login to verify your school fees by clicking on ‘Payment Verification‘
- After successful verification, Click on the Registration link to fill your course form for first and second semester