The admission list of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check FUPRE admission list can be found below.
Has FUPRE Released Admission List For 2018/2019? Is FUPRE Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that FUPRE admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in FUPRE admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other FUPRE Latest News
How To Check FUPRE Admission Status
Currently as at the time of updating this article, FUPRE admission list has been uploaded on the portal. The procedures to check FUPRE admission status when it has been released can be found below.
- Go to FUPRE admission status checking portal at https://fupre.edu.ng/utme/candidate/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the required columns as shown in the image above.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ to access your admission status.
Note: All admitted candidates are also advised to login JAMB website to Accept or Decline Admission offered.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Payment of Acceptance Fee begins immediately.
How To Check FUPRE Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUPRE admission status.
FUPRE Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by FUPRE with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that FUPRE is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check FUPRE Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.