Is FUOYE Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in FUOYE post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Federal University Oye-Ekiti post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that FUOYE post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Federal University Oye-Ekiti as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for FUOYE post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is FUOYE post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register FUOYE post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of FUOYE Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing FUOYE Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
FUOYE Undergraduate Courses
|1||Agricultural Economics And Extension|
|2||Animal Production And Health|
|3||Crop Science and Horticulture|
|4||Fisheries And Aquaculture|
|5||Food Science And Technology|
|6||Hospitality And Tourism Management|
|7||Soil Science And Land Resources Management|
|8||Water Resources Management And Agrometeorology|
|1||English And Literary Studies|
|2||History And International Studies|
|3||Linguistics and languages|
|4||Theatre And Media Arts|
|.:Faculty: Basic Medical Sciences|
|2||Medical Laboratory Science|
|5||Radiology and Radiation Science|
|9||English Language Education|
|10||Library And Information Science|
|14||Guidance And Counselling|
|1||Agricultural and Bio-Resources|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|7||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering|
|.:Faculty: Environmental Design and Management|
|5||Surveying and Geoinformatics|
|6||Urban and Regional Planing|
|.:Faculty: Management Sciences|
|1||Doctor of Pharmacy|
|1||Animal and Environmental Biology|
|12||Plant Science and Biotechnology|
|13||Environmental Management and Toxicology|
|.:Faculty: Social Sciences|
|1||Criminology and Security Studies|
|2||Demography and Social Statistics|
|3||Economics and Development Studies|
|5||Peace And Conflict Studies|
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye-Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check the screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only. Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
- Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- Step 5: After updating your information, an activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Step 7: Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing the summary of your registration. For assistance send email to [email protected]
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicants that fail to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to [email protected] or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm on Monday-Friday only.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: The screening Exercise closes on Friday, 29th October 2021
FUOYE Post UTME Closing Date
FUOYE POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning FUOYE post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on FUOYE Post UME screening form.