Last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 04:05 pm
FUOTUOKE admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has finally been released. The acceptance fee payment instructions and procedures for registration for all those who has been offered admission has also been updated below.
The general public are hereby informed that FUOTUOKE admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Otuoke Bayelsa.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Those who participated in FUOTUOKE post UTME screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
The procedures and instructions to check FUOTUOKE admission list can be found below.
Other FUOTUOKE News That Might Interest You
How To Check FUOTUOKE Admission Status
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOTUOKE admission status.
- Those who has been offered admission are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- If you have been offered admission, proceed below for instructions on how to pay your acceptance fee and also do your registration.
FUOTUOKE Acceptance Fee Payment
All candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to make payment of their acceptance fee online via the university portal.
Students are advised to visit the University Website www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/ log in with their admission details, generate invoice for payment of acceptance fee,make payment online or via bank and await the resumption/registration and clearance exercise for 2019/2020 academic session..
Candidates are to note that the university will never request candidates to pay monies for acceptance and other levies into commercial banks as the university only accepts payment through her official website (as this is linked to our Remita platform with the Central Bank of Nigeria.)
NB: The Registration and Clearance of 2019/2020 Fresh Students commences on Thursday, January 16, 2020. Visit ICT Department at West Campus to begin the process.
FUOTUOKE Registration Procedures
Those who has been offered admission and have accepted they offer of admission are to proceed below for instructions on how to go about they registration to fully become a student of the university.
|1.||Saturday, January 11, 2020||Resumption/Registration (Old Students)|
|2.||Monday, January 13, 2020||Resumption of Classes (Old Students)|
|3.||Wednesday, January 15, 2020||Resumption of Fresh Students|
|4.||Thursday, January 16, 2020||Commencement of Clearance for Fresh Students, at the Faculty Building 2 ICT CBT Centre.|
Registration and Clearance Documents
FUOTUOKE new students are to go for the screening with the documents below;
- JAMB Admission Letter [Original marked “For Institution Use Only”].
- Federal University Otuoke Provisional Admission Letter [Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- F.U.O Acceptance form; properly filled and signed [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO]
- JAMB Original Result Slip showing the Candidate’s passport Photograph.
- F.U.O Post-UTME Result Slip.
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificate(s).
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Age Declaration.
- Local Government Area Identification Letter.
- Printed copy of Guarantor’s Form signed in the presence of (BEFORE): a Senior Civil Servant, Clergy or Lawyer [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Printed and signed copy of Statutory Declaration Form from a Court [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Acceptance receipt.
- Twelve (12) Colour Passport Photographs.
1. All new students must stay in the hostel, unless contra-indicated by a Medical Doctor of subject to availability of space.
2. Students must pay full applicable fees by end of Registration Period of academic year, else all registration privileges will be withdrawn for the academic year.
3. All fees paid are not refundable
4. Returning Students must pay all outstanding fees (Prior Session and Current Session) BEFORE Registration for the new Academic Session.
5. School Fees paid after 3 weeks from resumption date shall attract the payment of additional late registration fee of N3,000.00 for fresh students and N5,000.00 for returning students.
1. That the University allows two (2) weeks after normal Registration for late Registration. These charges are subject to change from time to time.
2. For the old students, normal Registration ends January 31, 2020 while for Fresh Students normal Registration ends February 7, 2020.