Is FUNAI post UTME form out? FUNAI post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE FUNAI).
FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise for 2020/2021 is out and can be found below.
This is to inform all those who choose Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo during JAMB registration that FUNAI Post-UTME Screening form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released
Is FUNAI Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 Out? NO. As at the time of compiling this post, FUNAI Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 has not been released by the management of the University. See FUNAI Required Cut Off Mark Here.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
You can start preparing now for FUNAI Post-UTME screening exercise so you can score high and increase your chances of getting admission by getting FUNAI Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers Here.
FUNAI POST UTME FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
Interested candidates who made the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo their first choice and also scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination are hereby informed, that the University’s Post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Online registration commences on Friday, 6th July, 2018 and end on Friday, 27th July. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be screened.
- Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above and did not choose AE–FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in any of the University’s newly approved programmes, should visit the University’s website funai.edu.ng and click on “New Programmes” for registration. Such candidates are however advised to effect change of institution/course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB portal.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or shall be deemed to have forfeited the offer.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres should visit the University CBT Centre, take-off site or Centre for Educational Services (Foundation/Pre-degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Timetable and Requirements.
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from Wednesday, 8th August to Tuesday, 21st August.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science,)
- b. Fisheries and Aquaculture
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Educational Foundations (Education Management, Education Guidance & Counseling)
- Physical and Health Education (Health Education, Physical Education)
- Science Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Mathematics, Education Physics,)
- Vocational and Technical Education (Agricultural Education, Business Education,)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Development Studies
- Mass communication
- Political Science
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
NOTE: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, take-off site while the DATE and TIME of test for registered candidates shall be communicated to them through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the portal.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2020/2021 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score
E-mail: [email protected]funai.edu.ng
Hotlines: 07031810065, 08173383032, 0905686810, 08061211296, 07051703777, 08067558863
See The List List of Courses Offered in FUNAI Here.