Is FULAFIA Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in FULAFIA post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Federal University Lafia post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that FULAFIA post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Federal University Lafia as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for FULAFIA post UTME screening exercise.
Is FULAFIA post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register FULAFIA post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Latest Update: This is to inform Psychology aspirants who have completed the 2021/2022 Post-UTME online screening as of 5:43pm, 24/11/2021 have been advised to go back to the portal and re-register for their screening.
All concerned candidates are advised to urgently comply with this directive.
Price of FULAFIA Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing FULAFIA Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on November 16, 2021 and close on December 16, 2021. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2021/2022 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click “Submit” button.
NB: Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
FULAFIA Post UTME Closing Date
FULAFIA POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning FULAFIA post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on FULAFIA Post UME screening form.