Is FUKASHERE post UTME form out? YES. FUKASHERE post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session is out for sale. Candidates can now register for FUKASHERE post UTME and Direct Entry admission.
Sequel to the details given above concerning FUKASHERE Post UTME and direct entry form, this is to inform the general public that the Federal University Kashere Post UTME and Direct Entry admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available for purchase.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form.
Follow the instructions outlined thereafter to successfully register for FUKASHERE post UTME and direct entry admission.
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- If admitted candidates are to submit the evidence of payment to the Bursary and their Departments for verification before proceeding with registration.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their *0* LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
FUKASHER Post UTME Screening Date
FUKASHERE Post UTME and Direct entry screening exercise has been scheduled to hold online starting Monday 7th to Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Candidate should fill the screening form as appropriate and upload his/her credentials/documents as shown below:
- ‘O’ and ‘A’ statement of results/certificates
- First/Primary Leaving School Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
If admitted, candidates should print the filled online screening form and copies of the above-listed credentials for submission at the point of registration.
Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR‘.