The Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) form of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) for 2020/2021 academic session is currently out on sale. The details and instructions to apply for FUGUS post UTME and DE screening can be found below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State that FUGUS post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) form for admission into 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
Note: FUGUS Post UTME form for 2020/2021 is yet to come out. You can read the instructions below to guide you on how to apply for FUGUS post UTME when it comes out.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
Other FUGUS News
- FUGUS Cut Off Mark
- Federal University Gusau (Fugus) Admission List
- List Of Courses Offered In Federal University Gusau
How to Apply for Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE.
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Schedule for the Aptitude Tests:
Date: Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th August.
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.