Last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 08:24 pm
The school fees of the Federal University Dustin-Ma (FUDMA) for 2018/2019 academic session has been published on this page. All students are to proceed below and check details on FUDMA school fees.
The general public are hereby informed that FUDMA School fees schedule for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Dustin-Ma. All those who want to know how much FUDMA is paying as school fees before either choosing them in JAMB or applying to study in the University can now go ahead and access the information as it has been provided on this page.
Have you asked “How Much is FUDMA School Fees” Before? If so, i am pleased to inform you that we have dedicated this post to provide you with information on FUDMA School Fees for 2018/2019 academic session. This will now put your mind to rest concerning your initial cravings to know about the Federal University Dustin-Ma School Fees.
Please note that the Federal University Dustin-Ma Tuition Fee is paid annually and not per semester as some people may have it.
Other FUDMA Latest News
- List Of Courses Offered in FUDMA
- FUDMA Admission List Released
- FUDMA Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
FUDMA School Fees Schedule
|S/N||DESCRIPTION OF CHARGES|
Note: The sum of N 10,000 is payable as Admission Acceptance fee, In respect of Fresh Student Only.
How To Pay FUDUTSINMA School Fees
After clearance, the successful candidates are to generate remita again and make a payment of School charges according to the programme on the following procedures for continuation of registration.
- Candidates are to log on unto remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page;
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA;
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop list and select ‘UNDER-GRADUATE FRESH-STUDENT option;
- On the ‘Item list’ select the appropriate course; the Amount to pay will reflect
- On the ‘Faculty’ select your Faculty
- On the ‘Programme’ select your programme
- On the ‘ Department’ select your Department
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita;
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank to the University for collection of
- Log onto the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to generate a School charges for 2016/2017 academic session as shown in the table above.