Is FUDMA Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in FUDMA post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Federal University Dutsin-Ma post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that FUDMA post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Federal University Dutsin-Ma as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for FUDMA post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is FUDMA post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register FUDMA post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of FUDMA Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing FUDMA Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Candidates Eligible for Federal University Dutsin-Ma Post UTME.
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 130 in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in their chosen course of study except the following whose minimum Cut-off Points are 150 viz:
- All courses in the Faculty of Health Science
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
- All courses in the Faculty of Engineering
How to Obtain FUDMA Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post-UTME screening.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
Registration period: 1st November 2021 – Thursday, 18th November 2021
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Post-UTME Screening charges and registration process, contact the following numbers; 08030728712 and 08039715909.
FUDMA Post UTME Closing Date
FUDMA POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning FUDMA post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on FUDMA Post UME screening form.