Is FEDPOLEL Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in FEDPOLEL post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that FEDPOLEL post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for FEDPOLEL post UTME screening exercise.
Is FEDPOLEL post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register FEDPOLEL post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing FEDPOLEL Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics And Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who sat for the 2021 UTME and scored a minimum 120 are eligible to apply.
- The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Form
The Post-UTME admission screening form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
- A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment. If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for fedpolel 2021/2022 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fedpolel Online application Platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Please further note that any candidate who is not screened WILL NOT be considered for admission in the Polytechnic. Also candidates must ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do so will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
For information or clarification, candidates can visit the Polytechnic’s website (www.fedpolel.edu.ng) or call any of these numbers: 0703-913-9160; 0806-064-2448.
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Closing Date
FEDPOLEL POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning FEDPOLEL post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on FEDPOLEL Post UME screening form.