The requirements for collection of Fed poly ilaro 16th convocation gown for 2016/2017 academic session has been released by the management of Federal Polytechnic ilaro.
The Rector, on behalf of the Academic Board, staff and students congratulates all graduands.
Requirements for Collection of Academic Gowns for the 16th Convocation and Founder’s Day Ceremonies
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- i) Payment of the sum of #5,000.00 in any of the following banks: UBA, WEMA, Union, Federal
Polytechnic, Ilaro Microfinance Bank, Skye. The payment should be into the TSA Account with
Account Name: Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Student Domestic Account and Account Number:
0220468661063 via the etranzact platform. The payment is a direct payment on etranzact
(Graduands should ensure they collect a print out from the bank as evidence of payment)
- ii) Certification of Payment by the Bursary, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, graduand takes the print
out to the Bursary for certification.
- iii) Presentation of Bursary Certified Bank Print Out to the Directorate of Student Affairs for the
Collection of Gown, Invitation Cards for the 16th Convocation and Founder’s Day Ceremonies
- iii) Graduands who still have their Student identity cards should present them along with their
Bank print outs for gown collection. Graduands without identity cards would have their names
checked on the graduands’ list, so they need not worry.
- iv) Graduands are expected to be at the Directorate of Student Affairs at 9.00 am on Tuesday,
November 15, 2016 to be part of the Convocation Procession.
- v) Graduands wishing to collect their certificates during this ceremony are advised to log in to the
Polytechnic Portal, Graduate Section to process certificate collection and pay for it. Certificates
for all graduands are ready including those for the just concluded 2015/2016 Session.
- vi) Graduands facing any specific challenge should text the Convocation Helpline, 08179530435
to discuss Convocation Ceremony matters only; this line takes texts only, all calls are barred.
Mrs A. F. Osore