Last updated on September 2nd, 2017 at 08:24 am
The management of Federal Polytechnic Idah wishes to the inform the general public and its aspirants that Poly idah admission screening registration for 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
The procedure and eligibility as outlined by the school authority is given below:
ELIGIBILITY FOR POLY IDAH ADMISSION SCREENING
All candidates who took The Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
Fed Poly Idah admission screening Registration Procedure
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand, and five hundred naira (#2500.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Fed poly idah website i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps bellow to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Click on “screening payment”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password and print out the payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed payment invoice to any bank for the payment of #2500.00 only using Remita.
- Go back to the website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
– JAMB Registration, JAMB Score, state of origin, first and second choice of courses
– Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
– Print out the form (admission screening details)
(C) Candidates are also expected to complete the FPI form on-line (procedures are contained there-in)
(D) Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59pm on 16th September 2016.
The exercise will not require physical presence of candidates at The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
NB: Candidates should note that the Federal Polytechnic, Idah will not condone any form of falsification of results as those involved will automatically be disqualified.