Is FECA Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in FECA post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Federal College of Agriculture, Akure post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that FECA post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Federal College of Agriculture, Akure as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for FECA post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is FECA post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register FECA post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) as their first choice and scored 100 and above in the 2021 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third or fourth choice. Such candidates are required to ensure that they do a change of institution to Federal College of Agriculture Akure as the first choice.
- Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Computer Science
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
How to Apply for FECA Post UTME Screening Form
- Prospective candidates will visit applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/register and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
- A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FECA Akure.
- Click the link to make a payment of N533.00 for a confirmation code which will be sent to the email after successful payment.
- The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM: To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FECA Application Process on the Dashboard.
NOTE: Applicants should also ensure that they upload their O’Level result on JAMB CAPS at JAMB office or any JAMB accredited CBT centre. Candidates awaiting results are also eligible to apply. They are to ensure that they upload their O’Level results as soon as their results are released.
For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng
Deadline: Not Specified.
FECA Post UTME Closing Date
The deadline for FECA post UTME has not been announced yet.
FECA POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning FECA post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on FECA Post UME screening form.