Is FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Latest Update: All candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME and wish to study at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu state, can now apply online immediately.
The date for the Batch B Post-UTME Screening is on Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
Venue: 750 Capacity Hall (CBT Center) Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu.
Time: 10 am prompt
More information, call: 08033856448, 08034346412 or 08030916394
FCE Eha-Amufu NCE Courses
1. Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
2. Economics/Computer Science
6. Economics/Political Science
7. Economics/Social Studies
8. History/Christian Religious Studies
15. History/Social Studies
17. Music (Double Major)
22. Music/Christian Religious Studies
23. Music/Social Studies
24. Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
25. Political Science/English
26. Political Science/French
27. Political Science/Hausa
28. Political Science/History
29. Political Science/lgbo
30. Political Science/Social Studies
31. Political Science/Yoruba
32. Social Studies (Double Major)
33. Social Studies/lgbo
34. English/Christian Religious Studies
36. English/Social Studies
38. French/Christian Religious Studies
42. French/Social Studies
43. Hausa/Social Studies
44. Igbo/Christian Religious Studies
48. Yoruba/Social Studies
49. Biology/Computer Science
50. Chemistry/Computer Science
51. Integrated Science/Biology
52. Integrated Science/Chemistry
53. Integrated Science/Computer Science
54. Integrated Science/Mathematics
55. Integrated Science/Physics
56. Mathematics/Computer Science
58. Mathematics/Social Studies
59. Physical and Health Education
60. Physics/Computer Science
61. Agricultural Science Education (Double Major)
62. Business Education (Double Major)
63. Fine and Applied Arts (Double Major)
64. Home Economics (Double Major)
65. Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
66. Adult and non Formal Education.
67. Early Childhood and Care Education
68. Special Needs Education.
FCE Eha-Amufu NCE Admission General Entry Requirements
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), NECO, or GCE O’ Level with FOUR credits at a maximum of two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the Credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
- A Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit in FOUR subjects including English and Mathematics. Two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer as his/her specialization.
- For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education; RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, and the Federal craft training certificate (FCTC) with credit/merit in at least FOUR subjects, are acceptable qualifications.
- Associateship Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enrol for and pass the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB and the College.
Price of FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
General Requirements to Buy FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form
i. Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
ii. Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on the Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How To Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Screening Exercise (2020/2021)
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
- Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
- All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Closing Date
FCE Eha-Amufu POST UTME Screening Date
March 10, 2021.
The date for the 2nd batch Post-UTME Screening is – Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Venue: 750 Capacity Hall (CBT Center) Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
Time: 10am prompt
More information, call: 08033856448, 08034346412 or 08030916394
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on FCE Eha-Amufu Post UME screening form.