Last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 11:02 am
The post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening form of the Ekiti State Universit (EKSu) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The EKSU Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise for 2018/2019 is out and can be found below.
Latest Update: Ekiti State University (EKSU) has re-opened the portal for Post-UTME online screening registration. Deadline is October 5th, 2018
The general public are hereby informed that EKSU post UTME and Direct Entry form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
These are questions asked lately by many JAMB Candidates who choose EKSU as either First or Second Choice during JAMB Registration.
Some of the related searches to EKSU Post-UTME are as follows: EKSU post utme portal, EKSU post utme result, EKSU post utme 2018/2019, EKSU post utme cut off mark, EKSU post utme 2018/19, EKSU post utme result 2018, EKSU portal, EKSU result checker.
Since JAMB Result has been released, many schools (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) such as the Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti (EKSU) has started releasing their screening form any moment from now.
Is EKSU Post-UTME Form 2018/2019 Out? YES. As at the time of compiling this post, EKSU Post-UTME screening form for 2018/2019 has been released by the management of the University.
EKSU POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
EKSU Accepts Application from candidates who applied to them in JAMB And also from those who did not choose them in JAMB. See Eligible EKSU Cut off Mark for Admission Screening Exercise Here.
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise will take place on a date that will be announced soon.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and dick on 2018/2019 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Select 2018/2019 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- The screening date and time would be obtained on the printout.
- EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session..
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.