Do you want to know how much EKSU acceptance fee for 2020/2021 is? If you are interested in EKSU acceptance fee then am very happy to inform you that we have updated EKSU acceptance fee here in this post you are currently reading.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
This is a notice to the general public as well as prospective students of Ekiti State University that EKSU acceptance fee for 2020/2021 has been released and is now available here in this post. If you have not been offered admission or you have not checked your admission list then you can select EKSU admission list here.
About EKSU Acceptance Fee
Incase you don’t already know, EKSU acceptance fee is an amount required to be paid by candidates offered admission into Ekiti State University indicating that they have accepted the offer of admission given to them by the university and are willing and ready to complete the remaining admission processes and registration required to become a full fledged student of the Ekiti State University (EKSU).
Failure to pay EKSU acceptance fee within the stipulated time/date will mean the candidate does not accept the offer of admission given to them by the university and would not be going further with any registration. You can also select and check EKSU school fees here.
EKSU Acceptance Fee
EKSU acceptance fee starts from N10,000 and above.
Note: The acceptance fee above is speculated and is not the official acceptance fee for Ekiti State University. We are going to update this page soon with the official EKSU acceptance fee.
EKSU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee
EKSU postgraduate acceptance fee is N32,000.
- Higher degree students for the session are expected to commence their programmes at the beginning of the academic session.
- Upon receipt of your admission letter, you are expected to pay an acceptance fee of Thirty-Two Thousand Naira (N32, 000.) only.
- You are required to present the originals of your educational and other relevant credentials, including the NYSC discharge Certificate and obtain a clearance/authority to pay school fees from the appropriate Officer of the College of Postgraduate Studies.
- Following (c) above, you will be required to make appropriate payment as listed below and obtain a Bursary Financial Clearance:
RECOMMENDED: EKSU Postgraduate School fees.
- Your Head of Department will intimate you with detailed information regarding your course/specialization. You are, also, required to obtain a copy of the Prospectus of the College of Postgraduate Studies and a copy of the Departmental Regulations from your Department for further information on your course.
- You are advised to make an arrangement with the University Health Centre for your medical test within three (3) weeks of your resumption.
- Faculty screening is also mandatory as you will be expected to submit a duly signed course form from your Department to the College of Postgraduate Studies.
You are required to register for your programme of study within three (3) weeks of the beginning of the academic year and renew your registration annually until you finally complete your programme.
Registration commences immediately
Please note that this offer of admission is strictly provisional and you may forfeit the admission if within the specified period, you have not completed your registration or if discovered at any time that you did not have the entry qualifications as at the time you were offered the admission.
All Payments are online through the University Portal.
How To Pay EKSU Acceptance Fee
- Visit Ekiti State University official website
- Click on the admission list offer on the website
- Follow the procedures outlined there for paying acceptance fee
Deadline For Payment of EKSU Acceptance Fee
The deadline for paying EKSU acceptance fee is
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to EKSU acceptance fee by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to EKSU acceptance fee.