Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Education and Sociology under the Faculty of Education? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Education and Sociology has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Education and Sociology under the Faculty of Education in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Education and Sociology which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education and Sociology
- O Level Requirements to study Education and Sociology
- Direct Entry Requirements for Education and Sociology and
- List of Universities that offer Education and Sociology
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Education and Sociology
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Education and Sociology under the Faculty of Education in the institutions listed above are:
Two Arts subjects and any other.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Education and Sociology
In order to study Education and Sociology in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credits at one sitting or six SSCE credits at two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, two Arts subjects and any other from Social Science
Direct Entry Requirements For Education and Sociology
To apply for Education and Sociology as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: Two ‘A’ level/ NCE (Credit/ Merit) in Economics, Government /Political Science, Religious Studies, History, Geography/ and Social Studies
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) TASUED accepts ND (upper/lower credit) in relevant courses.
List of Universities That offer Education and Sociology
The following are the list of schools that offer Education and Sociology: