The postgraduate admission form of the Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to apply for EBSU Postgraduate admission can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that EBSU Postgraduate form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Ebonyi State University.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the Ebonyi State University, School of Postgraduate Studies for the 2018/2019 academic session. The programmes will lead to the award of Ph.D, M.Sc, MPA, PGD, PGDE, PGDN, MILD and LLM.
Other EBSU related posts
- EBSU Postgraduate (PG) Courses | Ebonyi State University Courses
- EBSU Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | Ebonyi State University Fees
- EBSU Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers PDF Download
EBSU Postgraduate Courses.
The Departments/Programme options available for admission into School of Postgraduate Studies, Ebonyi State University in 2018/2019 academic session include the following:
- Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources Management
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Department of Economics
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
- Department of History and International Relations
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religion
- Department of Linguistics and Literal Studies
- Department of English Language
- Department of Igbo
- Department of Linguistics
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Health Science and Technology
- Department of Nursing Science
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- African Institute for Health Policy and Health System
- Health Policy and Law
- Health Systems Financing
- Health System Leadership and Governance
- International Health Diplomacy
EBSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements/Duration.
|Ph.D||3.50||6 semester (Three years)|
How to Apply for EBSU Postgraduate Admission.
Application forms are available for sale online at the cost of Ten Thousand Fifty Naira (N 10,050.00) only, while appropriate administrative charges will apply.
All interested applicants should visit the University portal at portal.ebsu.edu.ng.
- Click on online application forms
- Click on postgraduate application form
- Enter your mobile phone number and click on proceed
- Enter the required information and click on Submit to generate invoice
- Proceed to the bank with the payment invoice and make payment
- Obtain bank printout from the bank containing RRR number
- Submit your acknowledgement slip credentials and referee forms to Admission Unit of School of Postgraduate Studies.
CLOSING DATE: Sale of forms ends on 30th October, 2018 and all processed forms must be submitted on or before 30th November, 2018.
For further information, please contact:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
The Public Relations Officer,
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.