Is EBSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in EBSU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that EBSU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for EBSU post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is EBSU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register EBSU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of EBSU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing EBSU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility
Interested candidates who must have scored 120 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and other candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to [email protected] For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
EBSU Post UTME Closing Date
EBSU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning EBSU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on EBSU Post UME screening form.