The acceptance fee payment amount and procedures of the Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) for 2019/2020 academic session has been published by the management. The details and instructions to pay EBSU acceptance fee for all the newly admitted students can be found below.
EBSU Acceptance fee procedures for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of Ebonyi state University. Candidates who have not checked they admission status can now proceed to check if they have been given provisional admission, CLick Here To Check.
Other EBSU related posts
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT:
You are required to pay non-refundable acceptance fee in the underlisted order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
|S/N||Departments||Amount ( N)|
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
- Log to iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
N/B: All newly admitted Candidate must generate their acceptance and school fee payment inovice through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration. Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee).
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.