Is DELSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in DELSU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Delta State University Abraka post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that DELSU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Delta State University Abraka as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for DELSU post UTME screening exercise.
Is DELSU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register DELSU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
ELIGIBILITY: Candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 150 and above.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with a valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print the acknowledgement slip.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE DELSU BIOMETRIC CAPTURING
- Visit portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Download Delsubio.zip folder
- Unzip the folder and open delsubio.exe
- Enter JAMB Registration number and Surname in capital letters to login
- Capture your right thumb and left thumb two times each till it turns green and shows Ok
- Click on save
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Online application will start from Tuesday, 21st September, 2021
- Application website closes at 6.00pm on Monday, 11th October, 2021
- Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
Price of DELSU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing DELSU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
DELSU Post UTME Closing Date
DELSU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning DELSU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on DELSU Post UME screening form.