DELSU First (1st) and Second (2nd) Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Delta State University. The procedures and instructions to check DELSU 1st and 2nd Batch Admission List can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that DELSU Admission Lists for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in DELSU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other DELSU Latest News
How To Check DELSU 1st & 2nd Batch Admission Status
- The procedures to check DELSU admission status when it has been released can be found below.
- Go to Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/printadmin.aspx.
- Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided as shown in the image above, then click the ‘Print’ button.
How To Check DELSU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
- For detailed guidelines to check DELSU admission status on JAMB CAPS portal, click here.
DELSU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by DELSU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that DELSU is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check DELSU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.