Is Crescent University Abeokuta Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in Crescent University Abeokuta post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Crescent University Abeokuta post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that Crescent University Abeokuta post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Crescent University Abeokuta as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for Crescent University Abeokuta post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is Crescent University Abeokuta post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register Crescent University Abeokuta post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of Crescent University Abeokuta Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing Crescent University Abeokuta Post UTME screening form is N1,000.
Available Undergraduate Programmes.
Undergraduate Programmes and their respective duration
|6.||Banking and Finance||4|
|8.||Economics with Operation Research||4|
|9.||Political Science and International Relations||4|
|12.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||5|
|18.||Property and Commercial Law||5|
|19.||Jurisprudence and International Law||5|
|23.||Environmental and Water Resources||5|
|24.||Urban and Regional Planning||5|
General Requirements to Buy Crescent University Abeokuta Post UTME Form
1. Those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply. See Crescent University Abeokuta cut off mark here.
2. Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. But must go ahead and do change of institution to Crescent as first choice at any CBT centre.
3. All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
- .Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department.
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
- Pass interview conducted by the University.
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Crescent University, provided they:
- Purchase, complete the prescribed Application Form.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into the University.
- Ensure that transcript of their academic records and special confidential report on them (are forwarded by appropriate officials of their current institution) are received in the Admissions office of Crescent University not later than two months before the commencement of the intended session for which admission is being sought.
- Have C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How To Apply for Crescent University Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
Obtain form from the university upon payment of seven thousand naira (=N=7,000.00) through bank draft addressed to Crescent University, Abeokuta. The forms are obtainable at the following outlets:
- Bola Ajibola & Co., 1 Murphy Atsepoyi Close, Plot 4 Block U, Ramat Crescent Ogudu GRA, Ojota Lagos.
- Islamic Mission for Africa, No 1-15 IMA Avenue, Isale Apata off Moshood Abiola Way, Abeokuta.
- All branches of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
The complete application form with 12 passport photo and 3 photocopies of original credentials should be returned to the admissions office of crescent university, Abeokuta.
The candidate will then be invited for screening exercise after payment of one thousand naira (=N=1,000.00) screening fee.
The candidates who succeed from the screening exercise will be offered admission, accept the offer, come for the verification of certificates and registration exercise when the school resume for 1st semester usually in September of every year.
Crescent University Abeokuta Post UTME Closing Date
Crescent University Abeokuta POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning Crescent University Abeokuta post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on Crescent University Abeokuta Post UME screening form.