Are you looking for the list of courses you can study without Government in Jamb or O-Level? Or probably the list of courses you can study with D7, E8 or F9 in WAEC or NECO.
If the answer you have for the question above is yes, then relax as we have the answer to your question.
Before we jump into providing you the list of courses one can apply for without Government, let’s take a little break and analyse why people ask or seek for this answer.
There are two reasons why some people search for courses that does not require Government.
1. Those that failed Government (Had D7, E8 or F9) in their O-Level Results (WAEC or NECO)
2. Those that are having issues understanding Government or don’t have much idea about the course but managed to Pass during their O-Level examination.
3. As a bonus, another set of people may be those that did not write Government in Jamb.
Before gaining admission into any higher institution be it University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education to study a particular course, some certain requirements are needed from each applicant for the course in question which they applied for.
Some of those requirements involve having a minimum of Credit in Government in the O-Level certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE etc) for some courses.
This means that the individual must credit Government before applying for the course. Due to some inconveniences, many candidates are unable to have a minimum of Credit (C4, C5 or C6) in their WAEC, NECO or GCE results. Some end up having D7, E8 or F9 in the subject which in turn makes them ineligible to apply for that course.
Does that mean that all hope has been lost because their didn’t pass Government in WAEC or NECO? Not at all. In this post, we are going to list out the courses one can apply for without Government.
Now let’s go back and give an answer to the following set of questions:
What Courses Does not Require Government?
Which Course can i apply for Without Passing Government?
Can I get admission into any Course Without Government?
Which course can i gain admission into without Crediting Government?
We do hope this article is useful to you in solving the problem you are having. Please, share this article and help others. Also leave a comment below if you are having any issues.
List Of Courses That Does Not Require Government In JAMB?NECO/WAEC
Banking and Finance
Cooperative and Rural Development
Demography and Social Statistics
Sociology and Anthropology Combination
Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Foreign Languages and Literature
- Theatre Arts
List Of Courses With Government As An option (Optional)
The list Of Courses With Government as optional are for those that did not write Government in JAMB and may also include those that had low grades in O Level (WAEC,NECO, GCE) etc. Some of the courses below can also be studies even if had D7,E8 or F9 in WAEC, NECO or GCE.
- Mass Communication
- English and Literary Studies
- History And International Studies
- Mass Communication
- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs (Careers) In Nigeria Currently (2020)
- List of Schools That Has Released Admission List for 2019/2020
- How To Pass And Score High In JAMB 2020 Using Past Questions
- The All Time Top 10 Best State Universities In Nigeria
- Courses To Study Without Physics With (D7, E8 or F9) In WAEC/NECO
- Courses To Study Without Chemistry (With D7, E8 or F9) In WAEC/NECO
- August 2018 Happy New Month Messages & Wishes For Loved Ones (Latest)
- List Of Top Ten (10) Federal Universities In Nigeria