Is COOU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in COOU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that COOU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for COOU post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is COOU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register COOU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of COOU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing COOU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
COOU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates, who chose the University as First or Second choice University and scored 150 or above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s Post-UTME Exercise. Candidates for Law and Medicine should have a minimum score of 200 to qualify for the Post UTME application.
How to Register for ANSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at at any Commercial Bank.
The online registration commences on Thursday 4th November 2021.
Post-UTME Registration Process:
- Click on https://portal.coou.edu.ng/GenerateInvoice.aspx
- Click on Prospective Students
- Select Generate 2021/2022 PUTME Invoice
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Sign in to generate invoice
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM card
- Return to portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here
- Complete Date of Birth and other other blank fields.
- Upload your O level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’Level 1
- O’Level 2(for those with two Certificates)
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- print acknowledgement Slip
Direct Entry Candidates for 2021/2022 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2021/2022 direct entry application)
Kindly visit the Chukwuermeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Website regularly for updates
COOU Post UTME Closing Date
COOU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning COOU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on COOU Post UME screening form.