Do you want to know how much COOU acceptance fee for 2020/2021 is? If you are interested in COOU acceptance fee then am very happy to inform you that we have updated COOU acceptance fee here in this post you are currently reading.
This is a notice to the general public as well as prospective students of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University that COOU acceptance fee for 2020/2021 has been released and is now available here in this post. If you have not been offered admission or you have not checked your admission list then you can select COOU admission list here.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
About COOU Acceptance Fee
Incase you don’t already know, COOU acceptance fee is an amount required to be paid by candidates offered admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University indicating that they have accepted the offer of admission given to them by the university and are willing and ready to complete the remaining admission processes and registration required to become a full fledged student of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU).
Failure to pay COOU acceptance fee within the stipulated time/date will mean the candidate does not accept the offer of admission given to them by the university and would not be going further with any registration. You can also select and check COOU school fees here.
COOU Acceptance Fee
COOU acceptance fee is N26,315.
How To Pay COOU Acceptance Fee
Kindly visit the coou portal at: portal.coou.edu.ng
2. Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click “Confirm Admission Status“
3. Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
4. Return to the portal and click on “Verify Account” to get your login details
5. Login to the School portal and update your bio-data
6. Generate your acceptance invoice of N26, 315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
7. Proceed to the Faculty with all your documents for Faculty clearance
8. Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
NOTE: Do not make any C.O.O.U payment through www.remita.net or .com platform…
Please ensure you advise students on the utmost need to generate all invoices from the COOU portal…(portal.coou.edu.ng)
Fees or Payment made via the unapproved channel is done at owners risk.
Deadline For Payment of COOU Acceptance Fee
Closing Date/Deadline for this process is will be announced later.
The deadline for paying COOU acceptance fee is two weeks after you have been offered admission on the school portal/website.
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to COOU acceptance fee by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to COOU acceptance fee.