This article is designed for all JAMB aspirants who are interested in doing change of course or change of institution or both and would want to know how many times he or she can perform that action o JAMB portal.
Because of this, a lot of JAMB candidates has raised lots of questions concerning JAMB change of course and institution. Some of those questions are:
Why do candidates ask this question? Though we can’t fully get the reason in every ones heart as to why they would want to do change of course or change of institution twice, but we do know its due to one making the wrong choice of course or institution and later regretting the choices and would want to change to another option.
No that we have known what people ask about JAMB change of course and institution, lets proceed to answer the question of today’s discussion.
Can JAMB Change of Course/Institution Be Done Twice? The answer is YES. Change of course or institution can be done twice. This means that those who made mistake in their choice of course or institution while doing the first change of course or institution can be able to correct it for the second time.
From this article, we have established that JAMB change of course and institution can be done twice just like its mentioned above.
However, note that you will also be charged extra or another N2,500 to do another change just like the first one.
- JAMB Accredited CBT Registration Centers Nationwide (for All States)
- Universities & Polytechnics That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission
- Is It True That JAMB 2020 Results Are Fake And Has Been Cancelled?
- Did JAMB Add 40 Marks Or 20 Marks To JAMB Result 2020? See Answer Here
- JAMB Matriculation List Portal – How To Check Your Name On JAMB Matriculation List
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences, Arts & Social Sciences) 2020/2021
- JAMB 2020 Form Out | Requirements, Procedures and How To Register
- JAMB Profile Login | How to Login And Check Your JAMB Profile