Is BUK Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in BUK post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Bayero University Kano post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that BUK post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Bayero University Kano as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for BUK post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is BUK post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register BUK post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility
UTME Candidates must have chosen Bayero University as First Choice and scored not less than the indicated minimum score for various Faculties/Programmes as stated below:
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||CUT-OFF POINT|
|1||Clinical Sciences (MBBS)||220 and above|
|3||Allied Health Sciences||200 and above|
|6||Agriculture||180 and above|
|7||Arts and Islamic Studies|
|8||Basic Medical Sciences|
|10||Computer Science and Information Technology|
|11||Earth and Environmental Sciences|
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ Level results. All candidates are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results (WAEC, NECO etc)
Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the ‘O’ level details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ Level examination results.
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Form
- Go to the BUK 2021/2022 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano.
- Fill in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and log in again. Your payment will be validated, after which you can print your personalized acknowledgement slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Online Screening will commence on 6th September 2021 and close on 14th November 2021.
Also, blind with scores of 180 and above and foreign candidates must also do the online screening.
If you have any inquiries or are encountering any difficulty, write to the email provided on the portal.
BUK Post UTME Closing Date
BUK POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning BUK post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on BUK Post UME screening form.