Do you want to access BSU portal at portal.bsum.edu.ng so you can check admission status, pay school fees, book hostel space, register for post utme, or check results? If yes is the answer, then am very happy to welcome you as you read this post centred on BSU portal.
Before you go ahead, check out what we will cover following concerning BSU portal in this post:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Let’s kick off already shall we?
About BSU Portal (portal.bsum.edu.ng)
BSU official portal is portal.bsum.edu.ng. Allow me to tell you in simple terms that BSU portal is a specially designed website from the Benue State University Makurdi that allows candidates, students and sometimes even staffs to perform academic related activities on their individual profiles.
To have access to BSU portal, you will need required login details to be able to login to the portal. This login details are mostly given by the management of the Benue State University Makurdi.
This explanation now brings us to the”what you can do on BSU portal section”.
Things You Can Do On BSU Portal
People who are already students of the Benue State University Makurdi and also aspirants can be able do the following on BSU Portal:
- Pay For BSU Post UTME form online
- Check BSU admission status
- Pay BSU School Fees
- Printing Admission Letter
- Book hostel Accommodation
- Register for BSU Post UTME
- Register courses online
Steps to Login to BSU Portal
- Visit https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/login.jsp
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Then click on Submit button.
How To Make Payments (Pay Fees) On BSU Portal
- Visit https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/
- Select your Programme
- Enter your registration number or Application Number
- Select your session
- Then click on Generate Payment Reference
- Proceed to pay using the generated payment reference number.
How To Check Admission Status on BSU Portal
- Visit https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Click Submit
- Your admission status will be displayed thereafter.
- To print admission letter, visit https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmLetter.jsp