Is Bingham University Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in Bingham University post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Bingham University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that Bingham University post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Bingham University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for Bingham University post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is Bingham University post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register Bingham University post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of Bingham University Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing Bingham University Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Bingham University Degree Courses
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Survey
Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English
Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
Faculty of Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- BMLS, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
Bingham University Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 140. The minimum qualification for a Degree programme is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, log in to the portal and use the My Payments menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00).
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction, alternatively, the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible where you are required to fill and submit using the Form submission button.
Completed forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click Form submission button.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official university’s website: https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following numbers: 08051779562; 08115090111, 08032613576; or email us at: [email protected], or [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] with your first name, last name, your phone number and details of the problem(s) encountered.
Bingham University Post UTME Screening
This is to inform the general public especially the prospective students of Bingham University that the Next Post UTME Screening holds between Wednesday 27th and Friday 29th October with the following schedule:
- Wednesday 27th October
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical sciences
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Environmental sciences
- Thursday 28th October
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Friday 29th October
- Faculty of Basic Medical sciences
- Faculty of Clinical sciences
Screening commences at 9:00am prompt each day.
All candidates are to take note of the screening dates as indicated against their course of choice for guidance, please.
For further inquiries please call: 09063414541, 08162288642, 07065092268, or 07064483649.
Bingham University Post UTME Closing Date
Bingham University POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning Bingham University post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on Bingham University Post UME screening form.