Is BASUG Postgraduate admission form for 2021/2022 out? If you are interested in buying BASUG Postgraduate (PG) form then am very happy to inform you that the procedures to apply for Bauchi State University PG admission has been provided here in this post.
The general public are hereby informed that BASUG Postgraduate form for 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management. Follow the instructions below for procedures to apply for Bauchi State University Postgraduate (PG) admission form.
BASUG Postgraduate Admission Requirements
All applicants must have O’ Level with a minimum of five (5) credits, relevant to the programme of interest, including Mathematics and/or English Language.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes:
- A Bauchi State University first degree, with at least Third class, in the relevant/related subject or from any other recognized University;
- An HND or any other recognised equivalent qualification in the relevant/related subject;
- Professional qualification in a related discipline acceptable by the Senate of Bauchi State University.
- Bauchi State University graduate in the relevant area with at least Second class or from other recognized University;
- The graduate with Third class degree and at least Merit pass PGD in the relevant area;
- The graduate with a minimum of Second Class Upper division degree in a non-related area together with a relevant professional qualification;
- Any other qualification acceptable by the Senate of Bauchi State University.
- A graduate of Bauchi State University in the relevant subject with a minimum of Second class or from other recognized university with at least a 2.75 CGPA on the scale of 5.00;
- A Graduate with Honour degree and an appropriate PGD with at least Upper Credit pass;
- An HND holder from any recognized institution with at least a Credit pass and at least an Upper Credit pass of PGD in the relevant areas.
- A Bauchi State University graduate or from other recognized University and having Academic Master’s degree appropriate for the proposed area of study;
- The candidate may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/or undergo a probationary period not exceeding one academic session.
Duration of BASUG Postgraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma (Minimum of one (1) Academic Session and Maximum of two (2))
- MPA/MBA/MBF/MAF (Minimum of one (1) Academic Session)
- M.A./M.Sc. (Minimum of two (2) Academic Sessions and Maximum of Three (3))
- PhD (Minimum of three (3) Academic Sessions and maximum of five (5))
How To Apply For BASUG Postgraduate (PG) Admission
a. All interested candidate should visit our website at www.basug.edu.ng and and follow the instruction for making payment;
b. All interested candidates for Postgraduate programmes should pay the sum of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) to BASUG;
c. After making the payment candidates are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions.
BASUG Postgraduate Admission Form Deadline
The closing date for BASUG postgraduate admission registration has not been specified yet.
We are going to regularly update this page if there is any changes regarding BASUG Postgraduate (PG) admission form. Until then, Continue checking this page for updates on BASUG Postgraduate admission form.