Do you want to know how much ATBU acceptance fee for 2020/2021 is? If you are interested in ATBU acceptance fee then am very happy to inform you that we have updated ATBU acceptance fee here in this post you are currently reading.
This is a notice to the general public as well as prospective students of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University that ATBU acceptance fee for 2020/2021 has been released and is now available here in this post. If you have not been offered admission or you have not checked your admission list then you can select ATBU admission list here.
About ATBU Acceptance Fee
Incase you don’t already know, ATBU acceptance fee is an amount required to be paid by candidates offered admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University indicating that they have accepted the offer of admission given to them by the university and are willing and ready to complete the remaining admission processes and registration required to become a full fledged student of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU).
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Failure to pay ATBU acceptance fee within the stipulated time/date will mean the candidate does not accept the offer of admission given to them by the university and would not be going further with any registration. You can also select and check ATBU school fees here.
ATBU Acceptance Fee
ATBU acceptance fee starts from N10,000 and above.
Note: The acceptance fee above is speculated and is not the official acceptance fee for Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University. We are going to update this page soon with the official ATBU acceptance fee.
How To Pay ATBU Acceptance Fee
- Visit Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University official website
- Click on the admission list offer on the website
- Follow the procedures outlined there for paying acceptance fee
Deadline For Payment of ATBU Acceptance Fee
The deadline for paying ATBU acceptance fee is
ATBU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee
- Check your admission status – Steps to Check ATBU Postgraduate Admission List.
- If you have been awarded admission all the square box below your details will be green in color.
- Below the green boxes, You will see the course you have been offered.
- After the course you have been offered there are two buttons, the first buttons pay for acceptance letter (N5000) and second button pay for admission letter (N2000).
- Click on the button one after the other to make payment or generate RRR to make payment at bank.
- To verify payment click on the respective buttons one after the other and click on the blue button name “Made payment at the bank? Click here to verify” then enter your RRR and click verify.
- After verification of the payments, the two buttons names will change to Download Acceptance letter and Print Admission Letter respectively. Click the buttons one after the other to download acceptance letter and admission letter.
- Fresh students should go to their respective Departments with Payment Receipt/Remita Printout of their Acceptance Letter for Clearance and collection of password to access the online registration portal.
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to ATBU acceptance fee by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to ATBU acceptance fee.