Is Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in Arthur Jarvis University post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Arthur Jarvis University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that Arthur Jarvis University post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Arthur Jarvis University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for Arthur Jarvis University post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is Arthur Jarvis University post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register Arthur Jarvis University post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- World class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Arthur Jarvis University Available Degree Programmes
Faculty of Natural And Applied Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
* B.Sc. Biology
* B.Sc. Microbiology
* B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
* B.Sc. Chemistry
* B.Sc. Biochemistry
- Department of Earth Sciences
* B.Sc. Geology
* B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
* B.Sc. Computer Science
* B.Sc. Mathematics
- Department of Physics
* B.Sc. Physics
Faculty of Humanities Management and Social Sciences
- Department of Accounting and Banking & Finance
* B.Sc. Accounting
* B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
* B.Sc. Business Administration
* B.Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
- Department of Criminology & Security Studies
* B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- Department of Marketing
* B.Sc. Marketing
- Department of Management
* B.Sc. Management Science
- Department of Economics
* B.Sc. Economics
- Department of Mass Communication and Digital Media
* B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
* B.Sc. Public Administration
* B.Sc. Political Science
- Department of Hospitality Management and Tourism
* B.Sc. Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Department of Sociology/Social Works
* B.Sc. Sociology
* B.Sc. Peace & Conflict Resolution
* B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- Department of Languages & Linguistics
* B.A. English
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Human Anatomy
* B.Sc. Anatomy
- Department of Human Physiology
* B.Sc. Physiology
- Department of Public Health
* B.Sc. Public Health
- Department of Nursing Science
* B.Nsc Nursing Science
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
* B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Optometry
* D.O. Doctor of Optometry
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
* LL.B Law
Faculty of Education
- Department of Arts and Social Science Education
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Economics
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Political Science
- Department of Educational Foundations
* B.Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
* B.Ed. Educational Management
* B.Ed. Educational Technology
* B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
* B.Ed. Primary Education
- Department of Science Education
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- Department of Vocational and Technical Education
* B.Ed. Business Education
Arthur Jarvis University Admission Requirements
- All applicants are required to have the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result and scored the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by JAMB.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects as may be specified by each programme.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates must apply in person at the University
- Interested candidates who wish to change their Jamb first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
- Print out new admission letter from JAMB and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department/programme.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and click on “Apply ” to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
- Fill in correctly the required fields.
- Select the number of sitting for the O’level result. Select two if you are combining results.
- Accept the declaration statement
- Click on “Submit” to submit your application
- Print your Application slip
For more information:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: +234 803 822 3566, +234 708 782 4380
Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Closing Date
Arthur Jarvis University POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning Arthur Jarvis University post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on Arthur Jarvis University Post UME screening form.