The post UTME form of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for 2020/2021 academic session is finally out on sale. The procedures and instructions to apply for AFIT post UTME admission can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that AFIT post UTME form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Air force Institute of Technology.
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) is a tertiary institution engaged in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for serious innovative research and development in aerospace, aeronautical, aviation and allied industries/disciplines.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Admissions into National Universities Commission accredited First Degree programmes offered in the Institute are open to the general public. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Note: AFIT Post UTME form for 2020/2021 is yet to come out. You can read the instructions below to guide you on how to apply for AFIT post UTME when it comes out.
Other AFIT related posts
Air Force Institute of Technology Courses.
a. Faculty of Air Engineering:
(1) B.Eng Aerospace Engineering.
b. Faculty of Ground Engineering and Environmental Studies
(1) B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
(2) B.Eng Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
(3) B.Eng Automotive Engineering.
(4) B.Eng Civil Engineering.
(5) B.Eng Information and Communication Technology.
(6) B.Sc Cyber Security
c. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
(1) B.Sc Accounting.
(2) B.Sc Business Administration
(3) B.Sc Economics.
(4) B.Sc Marketing.
AFIT Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into AFIT’s undergraduate programmes are required to write JAMB UTME examination. Entry requirements for undergraduate programmes offered in AFIT are as detailed below:
a. Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Programmes – Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information & Communication Technology and B.Sc in Cyber Security
(1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 170. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
(2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and one other subject from Additional Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics, Applied Electricity, Metal Work, Statistics and Geography.
b. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Programmes – Accounting, Business Administration, Economics and Marketing
(1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 160. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
(2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economics, Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Government, Statistics, and Geography.
How to Apply for AFIT Post UTME.
Interested candidates are to visit AFIT website at www.afit.edu.ng and thereafter proceed as follows:
a. Navigate to “Admission” menu select the program of your choice,
b. Create a new user profile with JAMB Reg. No and Email for undergraduate application.
c. To access the admission form, you will be required to pay a non refundable fee of N2,000 only for undergraduate application using our online payment portal.
d. after a successful payment, complete the form appropriately, submit and print a hard copy.
AFIT Post UTME Screening:
Screening exercise for admission will hold from 3-5 October at AFIT, Kaduna by 9am daily. Candidates are to attend the exercise with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of O’ level Results.
b. 2 Passport Size Photographs
d. Photocopy of Completed Admission Form
Screening exercise will be conducted as follows:
a. Engineering Programmes – 4 October.
b. Social and Management Sciences Programmes – 5 October
All applications for admission will close on Sunday 30 September. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.