Are you looking for the Air force institute of Technology (AFIT) admission list? If so, we have compiled AFIT ND, HND, Degree, Pre-HND, M.Eng and PGD admission lists and has attached them below so you can easily access the one that most interest you.
The ND, Pre-HND, HND, M.Eng & PGD Admission List of the Air force institute of Technology (AFIT) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
The details and instructions to check AFIT ND, Pre-HND, HND, M.Eng & PGD Admission List can be found below.
Other AFIT related posts
- AFIT School Fees For ND, Pre-HND, HND, Degree & Postgraduate
- AFIT Post UTME Screening Form
- AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form
How To Check AFIT ND, Degree, Pre-HND, HND, M.Eng & PGD Admission List.
AFIT Degree Admission List
Important Information for Admitted DEGREE & ND candidates:
- All admitted students are expected to pay a non refundable Acceptance Fee of NGN 20,000.
- A late registration fee of N 10,000 will be charged for all fresh students with effect from 19th February 2020. All new students are encouraged to complete their registration on or before the said date to avoid surcharge.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday, February 21, 2020 or the admission will be withdrawn.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS).
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
- For further enquiry, please call 09074411999/08155559571
AFIT M.Eng, PGD, HND And Pre-HND Admission List
AFIT ND Admission List
NB: All admitted students are expected to pay a non refundable Acceptance Fee of NGN 20,000.. Admitted candidates are to note that registration and payment of acceptance fee commence from 15 January 2020.