Last updated on August 22nd, 2017 at 01:56 pm
ADSU Registration Procedures For 2016/2017 Announced- See How To.
The ADSU registration procedures of all the newly admitted students of the Adamawa State University (ADSU Mubi) for 2016/2017 academic session has been announced by the management.
For those who are yet to check they names on ADSU First Batch admission list, Click Here.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
ADSU Mubi Registration Procedures For 2016/2017
- Congratulations on your admission into the Adamawa State University. Follow the steps below to start registration, see your fees and make payment.
- All non-indigene candidates should report at the ICT so that their state can be updated!
- Fresh students should go to their respective Departments for clearance: Fresh Students should come to to ICT and drop their filled profile so that afterwards they can login with their default password as issued by MIS and register their courses.Visit the registration portal on ADSU Registration Portal.
- Login with the following details:
- Login ID: Admission Number
- Password: adsu2016
- Login ID: Registration Number
- Password: Your SRMS password.
NOTE: Upon successful login, ENSURE that you update your profile as Payment receipts and Vital information will be communicated to you via your e-mail address.
- Pay for your tuition fees using the following steps:
- Select the ‘Fees Payment’ link to display fees schedule. See ADSU School fees Schedule Here.
- In order to pay tuition fee , click on the ‘Make Payment’ link respectively.
- Verify the information displayed (i.d, Name, Reference Number e.t.c) and choose your preferred payment method (Master Card, PocketMoni, Bank e.t.c) and click on accept.
- Note that your Reference Number is required for fees verification. ENSURE THAT YOU SAVE IT!!.
- Verify your fees payment on the registration portal and proceed with your course registration:
Fresh and Normal Students
- Return to the registration portal (adsu registration portal) and login as in Step 3 (Payments made online will be redirected back to the portal automatically).
- Select the ‘Verify Fees Payment’ (Online payments will be verified automatically).
- Enter the Reference Number obtained during payment and click on ‘Verify’
- After successful verification, you will be granted access to course Registration.
- On completion of online registration process, Students should print their registered courses and go to their respective Departments for signature.
- Note: Both Fresh & Returning Students have options of payment using ATM Card and other means of online payments.
See More of ADSU (www.adsu.edu.ng) Latest News Here.