Is ADSU post UTME Form Out? ADSU post utme and direct entry (DE) form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session is out. The post utme form was released by the management of the Adamawa State University, Mubi.
This is a notice to all those who are interested in applying for admission in the Adamawa State University that ADSU Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- The Screening exercise will commence from Wednesday 18th September to Friday 18th October, 2019.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password.(As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer (08033862963
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083