Is ACEONDO Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in ACEONDO post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Adeyemi College of Education Ondo post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that ACEONDO post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Adeyemi College of Education Ondo as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for ACEONDO post UTME screening exercise.
Is ACEONDO post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register ACEONDO post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of ACEONDO Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing ACEONDO Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The College hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 200 marks
- For Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who possess a minimum of 7 points and at least one (1) Merit Pass in their course of study.
- For NCE Programmes: UTME Candidates who scored a minimum of 120 marks for the following programmes and 130 for other programmes:
- Primary Education
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Fine and Applied Art
- Agriculture Science
- Home Economic
- Physical Health Education
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of the first choice and are interested, are expected to change their institution of first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) for the Degree Programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE Programme, before applying.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the hard copy of their NCE result and transcript to the Division of Admissions and Academic Board in the College.
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME Form
Candidates are to visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 via Etranzact or REMITA at any Commercial Bank. You can also pay online using your Debit or Credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- Visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload clear passport photograph without eye glasses or veil and not more than 50kb which must be JPEG.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable.
Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law Enforcement Agencies and his/her admission would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are properly filled
- Cross-check your entries properly
- Submit your application form
- Print out the post UTME screening slip
- Candidates whose O’Level Results are not ready should wait until its release before applying
- Candidates must upload their O’Level on JAMB Central Processing System CAPS.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address(es) and phone number(s) by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
Deadline for the submission of forms: The deadline for the submission of the applicants’ form which should be done online is Sunday, 5th December 2021
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 0803-833-8936, 0803-465-9681, 0806-658-0030, 08035985932 and 0803-584-1342 and/or send email to this address: admission[email protected] or visit the College website www.aceondo.edu.ng
ACEONDO Post UTME Closing Date
ACEONDO POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning ACEONDO post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on ACEONDO Post UME screening form.