The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check ABUAD admission list can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that ABUAD 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in ABUAD admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other ABUAD Latest News
How To Check ABUAD 1st & 2nd Batch Admission Status
The official ABUAD admission list has been released and is accessible on Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti Portal. The procedures to check ABUAD admission status has been released and can be found below.
- Go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/under/CheckAdmission
- Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided and click on “Check Admission Status”
- The next screen displays your admission status
- The next step is to pay the Acceptance Fee
Subscribe to our email update online so we can inform you on when the admission has been uploaded online.
How To Check ABUAD Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABUAD admission status.
ABUAD Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by ABUAD with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti (ABUAD)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that ABUAD is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check ABUAD Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.