Is ABSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in ABSU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Abia State University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that ABSU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Abia State University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for ABSU post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is ABSU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register ABSU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from 12th Oct – 14th Oct, 2021.
Day 1: Tuesday, 12th October 2021
Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Anatomy, Physiology, Public Health, Optometry and Pharmacy.
Venue: Uturu Campus
Day 2: Wednesday, 13th October 2021
Faculty of Law and Agriculture
Venue: Umuahia Location
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Education/Agric, Education/Biology,
- Education/Chemistry, Education/Maths Education/Physics
Venue: Uturu Campus
Day 3: Thursday, 14th October 2021
- Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Edu/Accountancy, Edu/Economics, Edu/English, Edu/Fine Arts, Edu/French, Edu/Political Science, Edu/Religion, Edu/Social Studies, Edu/Government. Edu/Guidance and Counselling. Edu/Management & Planning.
Venue: Uturu Campus
The screening test will commence at 10.00 am on each of the designated days.
All COVID-19 protocols will be strictly observed.
Price of ABSU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing ABSU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
ABSU Post UTME Closing Date
ABSU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning ABSU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on ABSU Post UME screening form.