The Pre-ND, Diploma, ND Certificate, IJMB & HND first and second batch Admission List of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check Fed Poly Bauchi Admission List can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that Fed Poly Bauchi (FPTB) Pre-ND, Diploma, ND Certificate, IJMB & HND 1st and 2nd batch Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of Federal Polytechnic Bauchi.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Candidates who participated in Poly Bauchi Pre-ND, Diploma, ND Certificate, IJMB & HND admission screening exercise can now proceed to check if they have been offered provisional admission.
Other Bauchi Poly Related Posts
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission Lists.
1) Kindly log on to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal via https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
2) Select admission session
3) Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
4) Select Department,
5) Select Level of Study (i.e ND, HND, Pre-ND, Certificate, Diploma, etc)
6) Select your admission stream (e.g batch A or B)
7) then click on the “Display List” button.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal and Print Admission Letter.
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration December 3rd,
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.