UNIUYO first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Uyo. All candidates who applied for admission and also sat for UNIUYO pre admission screening exercise called Post UTME can now proceed below and check if they have been offered admission.
Sequel to the information above, the UNIUYO 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 has been uploaded on JAMB CAPS portal with instructions outlined below to enable candidates check or access their admission status on JAMB portal. Before proceeding to check UNIUYO admission status, take out time and see if the related resources below concerning the University of Uyo will be of interest to you.
Other UNIUYO Latest News
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Now let’s proceed to the business of the day; How to check UNIUYO admission status on JAMB CAPS portal. Please follow the instructions below.
How To Check UNIUYO Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
- Open your browser (Chrome, Safari, etc) and visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- When the page opens, enter your username and password
- Click on Login when you are done
- Scroll down and click on CAPS
- When CAPS opens, Click Check admission status
- If you have been offered admission, Click on Accept if you like the course and school that offered you admission or you can choose to reject it.
Note: Please follow the instructions thereafter only when UNIUYO admission list has been uploaded on the school portal.
How To Check UNIUYO Admission Status on UNUYO Portal
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
UNIUYO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click on Pay Acceptance Link.
- Enter Registration Number.
- Click on the Make Payment Button.
- Payment can be make online using ATM Card or at any commercial bank using the generated RRR.
UNIUYO Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by UNIUYO with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that UNIUYO is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check UNIUYO Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.