Let me guess, you are here because you want to know if UNIPORT has released they admission list for 2019/2020 academic session. And if its out already, you also want to know how to check UNIPORT admission list.
If my guess is as good as right, then am happy to inform you that UNIPORT admission list has been released by the management of the University of Port Hacourt.
Not only is UNIPORT first batch admission list released, the second, third, fourth and final batch admission list has also been released as well.
So all those who was initially offered admission on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission list can now proceed to check the 4th batch to see if they will be fortunate to see they name(s) on the list of people offered admission.
Proceed to check below for instructions on how to check UNIPORT admission list.
How to Check University of Port Hacourt (UNIPORT) Admission List.
A. FIRST BATCH
B. SECOND BATCH
C. THIRD BATCH
D. FOURTH BATCH
E. FINAL BATCH
F. OMITTED CANDIDATES BATCH
All Prospective UNIPORT candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Notice to Candidates
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.