Is UNILORIN post UTME form out? The Post UTME form of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) for 2020/2021 academic session is currently out on sale. The details, instructions and the cut off mark to apply for UNILORIN post UTME screening can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that UNILORIN post UTME screening form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Our focus on today’s article is on the University of Ilorin Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session which a lot of Unilorin Aspirants and the general public has been anticipating its release and the announcement since after JAMB Examination.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
If you are among those who have been craving to hear that UNILORIN Post UTME form is out for 2020/2021 then am so pleased to inform you that this article will be very beneficial for you.
Is UNILORIN Post UTME Form Out? NO. You may want to know that currently, UNILORIN post UTME form is not out on sale.
For you to score high in UNILORIN Post UTME screening exercise, you need to start studying and preparing for their exam. To do that effectively, get UNILORIN Past Questions And Answers Here.
When Will UNILORIN Post-UTME Screening Form Come Out?
These are questions asked lately by many JAMB Candidates who choose UNILORIN as either First or Second Choice during JAMB Registration.
Since JAMB Result has been released, many schools (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) such as the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has started releasing their screening form.
UNILORIN POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 22nd July to 6th August, .
Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
Other UNILORIN News
- UNILORIN Required Cut Off Mark Here
- List of courses offered in the University of Ilorin here
- UNILORIN Admission List
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Results
How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form.
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The rResolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact : [email protected]