The post UTME screening form of the Ibrahim Bagangida University Lapai (IBBu Lapai) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. IBBU Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise for 2018/2019 is out and can be found below.
Is IBBU Post-UTME Form Out?
When Will IBBU Post-UTME Screening Form Come Out?
These are questions asked lately by many JAMB Candidates who choose IBBU as either First or Second Choice during JAMB Registration.
Some of the related searches to IBBU Post-UTME are as follows: IBBU post utme portal, IBBU post utme result, IBBU post utme 2018/2019, IBBU post utme cut off mark, IBBU post utme 2018/19, IBBU post utme result 2018, IBBU portal, IBBU result checker.
Since JAMB Result has been released, many schools (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) such as the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai (IBBU) will start releasing their screening form any moment from now.
Is IBBU Post-UTME Form 2018/2019 Out? YES. As at the time of compiling this post, IBBU Post-UTME screening form for 2018/2019 has been released by the management of the University.
IBBU POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
The management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, has announced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
IBBU Admission Screening Stages.
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to [email protected]. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.