The post UTME screening form of the Federal Polytechnic Auchi for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The procedures and instructions to apply for Auchi Poly post UTME screening can be found below.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
AUCHI POLY POST-UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2018 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates must have taken the 2018 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How to Apply for Auchi Poly Post UTME.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2018/2019 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: 31st July – 2nd August 2018.
AUCHI Poly Cut Off Mark 2017
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 100
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUCHI POLY POST-UTME SCREENING.
- Visit http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration NUMBER AS YOUR Username and your Phone number as password preferably.
- Do not use Cyber café Phone Number or e-mail for your application. This will make it impossible for the polytechnic to contact such candidates when the need arises. The institution will not be liable for any candidate’s inability to receive relevant information.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the schools portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (banks) stated below;
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Proceed to the Polytechnic’s portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Examination Dates: 3rd to 6th October, 2017.