ADSU Admission List – ADSU first, second and supplementary admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The general public are hereby informed that ADSU admission list (1st, 2nd and supplementary) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Adamawa State University. Candidates who participated in ADSU Post UTME screening can now proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the management.
How To Check ADSU Admission List.Click on any of the link below representing your programme of interest to check the admission list.
UTME Candidates Admission List
- UTME First Choice
- UTME Change of University 1st Batch
- UTME First Choice 2nd Batch
- UTME Change of University 2nd Batch
Direct Entry Candidates Admission List
- Direct Entry First Choice 1st Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 1st Batch
- Direct Entry First Choice 2nd Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 2nd Batch
Supplementary Admission ListSuccessfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS. 1st batch candidates are to report for clearance from 27th January to 7th February 2020 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement. 2nd batch candidates are to report for clearance from 26th February to 11th March 2020 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement. Supplementary batch candidates are to report for clearance from 23rd March to 30th March 2020 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue;
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Adamawa State University Clearance for Newly Admitted Candidates.
Candidates are to report at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement from 27th January to 7th February, 2020.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!